About NimrodARK

"Time goes by so slowly... I don't know what to do! Every little things that you say or do... I'm hung up! I'm hung up on you! Waiting for your call baby night and day! I'm fed up... I'm tired of waiting on you! I can't keep on waiting for you! I know that you're still hesitating! Don't cry for me... 'cause I'll find my way! You'll wake up one day... but it'll be too late!"

lunedì, novembre 29, 2004

PASO ADELANTE - Italia1 ore 15:00

Ma che carnaio!!! Questo fantastico programma che va in onda in fascia protetta è una mostra di "carni" continua...carne cmq molto interessante e molto "nuda"! Tra tutti però l'attenzione viene focalizzata su questo figaccione spagnolo da scoparsi, francamente, in tutte le condizioni possibili e impossibili! Uuuuuuuuuuuuahahhhahahah!
Il suo nome, quello del dio graco, anzi spagnolo è: Miguel Angel Munoz
Io cmq mi sento innamorato/a! A bonoooooooooooooooooooo!