About NimrodARK

"Time goes by so slowly... I don't know what to do! Every little things that you say or do... I'm hung up! I'm hung up on you! Waiting for your call baby night and day! I'm fed up... I'm tired of waiting on you! I can't keep on waiting for you! I know that you're still hesitating! Don't cry for me... 'cause I'll find my way! You'll wake up one day... but it'll be too late!"

sabato, aprile 09, 2005

SERATONEEEEE! BIS (live on Syracuse!)

Newssssssss! Dal SERATONE ci giungono nuove immagini inedite all'ultimo grido....DI PAURA!!! Provare x credere!!! Io, Anna e Agata ci siamo lanciate in un ballo all'ultimo sangue...ovviamente sulle note CARAIBICHE di SAAAAAAAAN SALVADOR!!!...con i risultati che potete "piacevolmente" gustarvi qui sotto!!!

p.s.: il pellicciotto rosso TRANS gentilmente offerto da Anna è in puro pelo di fica della volpe rossa del bengala! Miss Sixty!!! Una garanzia!!!