About NimrodARK

"Time goes by so slowly... I don't know what to do! Every little things that you say or do... I'm hung up! I'm hung up on you! Waiting for your call baby night and day! I'm fed up... I'm tired of waiting on you! I can't keep on waiting for you! I know that you're still hesitating! Don't cry for me... 'cause I'll find my way! You'll wake up one day... but it'll be too late!"

domenica, marzo 13, 2005

PIZZAAAAA!

...no no...nn è la leader delle MISFHIT di Jem e le Holograms...ma bensì il capitolo riguardante ieri sera!!! Ray come sempre è il migliore! RAAAYYYY TI VOGLIO BENEEEEEEEEE! e poi raga....eh si....quanti bei maschioni ci sn in questo gruppo ah!!!!!! NUMERIIIIIIIII! proprio va'...alla grande! ihhiihhiihi! Belliiiiiiiini i miei amichetti! E da notare...la felicità e l'allegria con cui ci si appresta a concludere la serata:...I VECCHI PRECISIIIIIIIIIII!

...e da notare ancora di più Manuela..."ER TRUIUN"! iihihihhihihi!