About NimrodARK

"Time goes by so slowly... I don't know what to do! Every little things that you say or do... I'm hung up! I'm hung up on you! Waiting for your call baby night and day! I'm fed up... I'm tired of waiting on you! I can't keep on waiting for you! I know that you're still hesitating! Don't cry for me... 'cause I'll find my way! You'll wake up one day... but it'll be too late!"

domenica, marzo 13, 2005

ME AGAINST THE TRANS

Wow! C'è agitazione tra i fans di tutto il mondo della "pop princess" Brittany (Buttany) Spears! Si...perchè ieri è stato girato il videoclip + "in" della stagione...il remake di un meno noto video di scarso successo, rivisitato e interpretato da 2 star d'eccezzione:
- Brittany Spears
- Maddona
Ebbene si le due stelle internazionali del jet-set si incontrano/scontrano x un duello all'ultimo graffio d'unghia ricostruita x accaparrarsi di diritto il trono della musica!

Chi vincerà??????????

Si ringrazie x la realizzazione del video:

- Sery (Ballerina, truccatrice, presentatrice)
- Miriam (Ballerina, regista)

- Sarra (SPECIAL GUEST STAR)